Monday, March 23, 2020

Coffee and blogging...

It has occurred to me that blogging can be like coffee. Just as there are different types of roasts (light vs. dark), there are also different types of blogs (whimsical, humorous vs. contemplative, thoughtful).  It is for this reason, I am going to now endeavor to categorize all future blog posts for those of you who share in my ramblings.

All future entries will include a "Roast" description at the beginning of each post. A Light Roast will refer to a post that is, as I have stated earlier, on the lighter side - more carefree and perhaps even humorous. A Dark Roast will indicate an entry that is a bit more contemplative or thought provoking. This "roast" description will provide a quick glimpse of the content matter for the reader - allowing them to decide whether they want to take the time to engage with the post or not...

If you have read any of my previous blog entries, you have no doubt realized that I'm partial to more reflective type ramblings (Dark Roasts), but I will do my best to mix things up a bit in the coming months.

I enjoy writing and this outlet has proven to be a fun and interesting means of sharing some of my random thoughts. I also enjoy reading the comments of those who have stumbled upon my blog - so I encourage your feedback.

Grab a mug and settle in...I'll do my best to keep posting.

No comments: